Service Diversions, earthworks, ground stabilisation, foundations, concrete slabs, external works for 20 new student accommodation blocks, external works.
|Client :||Grahams||Value :||£12m||Location :||York||Time :||2.5 Years|
- Construction of Pile Caps, Ground Beams, Two Concrete Slip Form cores 19 and 15 Stories,
- Underground Basement slab / Carpark, Access Ramp, Waterproofing and GAS Membrane works,
- Ground floor slab and Podium + 18 Floors of Post Tension slabs,
- Drainage and Ducting.
- Building Height: 60m
- Average Floor m/2: 1350m2 Using Topmax and Skydeck Panel.
- Average Floor time Construction: 16 working days
- Structural Concrete: 6750m3
- Columns/Shear Walls Poured: 720 + 28
- All form work Provided by Leeds Acro and Plant / Cranage by Moortown Plant