Delivering a 1480-bed student accommodation project, this £130m flagship scheme began in November 2019. Works were in a high water table area due to the proximity of the water sources and a significant dewatering strategy was put in place for the whole of our works.
- Site wide earthworks and stabilisation layer
- Reduce level dig to each building’s courtyard ready for hard and soft landscaping
- Site wide Infrastructure (Roads, Drainage, Services)
- Working in attendance to install site wide district heating distribution pipework
- 20x heavily reinforced raft foundation slabs
- Plot drainage and services to each block
- Large foul water pump station
- Miles of filter drainage
- All hard external surfaces and kerbing (tarmac, coloured tarmac, paving and bodpave).