Installation of new raft foundations and retaining walls to a Grade 3 waterproof standard. Confined space working within one of Leeds most iconic listed buildings.
|Client :||Sir Robert McAlpines||Value :||£2.9m||Location :||Leeds||Time :||3 Years|
- Installation of new raft foundations and retaining walls to a grade 3 waterproof standard. Confined space working within one of Leeds most iconic listed buildings
- 1400m2 waterproof raft slabs
- 155m shotcrete retaining walls
- 7 story slip form core
- New internal drainage
- Concrete to upper floors
- All form work Provided by Leeds Acro
- Restricted access working with confines of an existing building. Plant lowered into basement by hoist
- 2000m3 material excavated from basement and removed using conveyor systems
- Raft foundation works including core base construction
- Slipform Core
Excellent commitment to safety
The Moortown Group has an excellent commitment to safety, delivered in line with our own Build Sure Commitments and your staff have shown familiarity with quality requirements.
Regional MD North East and Yorkshire, Sir Robert McAlpine.