Wembley NW06 / 07 / 08, & E01 consisted of all hard landscaping works including kerbs, paving, concrete planters and seating, road construction including sub base and tarmac, drainage and attenuation tanks, all stormwater and foul drainage, all ducting for services including CCTV, BT, LV & HV, district heating, Envac waste remove system, two children play areas and one dog play area, all as part of a four hundred residential apartment development.
|Client :||Wates||Value :||£9.75m||Location :||Wembley||Time :||3 Years|
- Resident gardens
- 3000m2 paving, including permeable paving system
- Envac – vacuum waste removal system including 15m heading under active road way.
- 120,000L attenuation tank.
- High spec finish insitu concrete seating and planters for residential gardens
- 2 children play areas, with play equipment and safety surface
- Permeable paving system with underground attenuation and drainage.
- Foul outfall using thrust bore along main road.