As part of “Project SLAM” (Single Living Accommodation Modernisation) Moortown spear headed the service detection and plotting on site which then allowed services diversions, district heating main installation, attenuation tanks, foundations, drainage for surface and foul water, live connections with works adoptable by Severn Trent, external works, cut and fill works which also included spoil retention in accordance with the CL:AIRE protocol.
|Client :||Land Lease||Value :||£1.95m||Location :||Wyton||Time :||2 Years|
- District Heating Main Diversion works
- Sub-structure and drainage for accommodation blocks
- Service diversions works in heavily populated areas using vacuum excavation
- Working in a live MOD Facility
- Unknown services on the site requiring detailed planning